Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
- © Limbo
Linked Data Services for Mobility
There is enormous potential in open data, but the offers in germany such as the mClOUD and the MDM provided by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), are distributed over many portals. Moreover they are structured and described differently.
The aim of the LIMBO project is to set up a Mobility Data Space in order to make data available, from the BMVI, to the public at a large scale. The project is to be implemented using semantic technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL), which allow heterogeneous data sources to be linked together (Linked Data) and to be provided with a formal description (semantics). The obvious goal is to firmly link the Mobility Data Space with the open Semantic Web data sources (DBPedia, LinkedGeoData, etc.). With the proposed approach, we expect to encourage the re-use of data by third parties (industry, start-ups, citizens). The planned infrastructure will pave the way for innovative mobility services. Past projects have shown that based on structured, accessible data, novel ideas can be generated that the data providers ware initially unable to foresee.
- Simplified access to the data provided by the BMVI.
- Simplified integration of data provided in the Semantic Web.
- Uniform representation of individual data (both public and non-public).
- Provisioning of services for processing, quality assurance, refinement and publication, and the searching of (raw) data in various formats with and without geo-referencing.
- Foundations for innovative applications in the context of Mobility 4.0 and Industry 4.0.
- CISS TDI GmbH (CISS)
- Universität Paderborn (UPB)
- YellowMap AG (YM)
- USU Software AG (USU)
- appPlant GmbH (AP)
- eccenca GmbH (ECC)
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik e.V. (INFAI)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Intelligente Analyse und Informationssysteme (IAIS)
ContactDr.-Ing. Alexander Willner
IIoT Group Manager
Next Generation Networks / IIoT
Raum HFT 425
+49 30 34638131