Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Open5GCore – The Next Mobile Core Network Testbed Platform
The Open5GCore toolkit is a practical implementation of the carrier-grade network towards the 5G environment. It mirrors the pre-standard advancements on the core network, radio network integration, distributed management and virtualisation.
The Open5GCore aims at providing support and speeding-up research, facilitating know-how transfer. It serves as a basis for research projects, enabling innovation, hands-on implementation, realistic evaluation and demonstration of novel concepts and technologies.
Open5GCore addresses the following technological areas:
- 5G Radio Support Research: A new Radio requires a new Network
- Wireless Convergence: The future includes LTE and WiFi
- Total Convergence: Fixed, Satellite and Backhaul Integration
- Network Functions Virtualisation & Network Virtualisation
- Edge Network Support
- Software Engineering based Telco
- Cognitive Management Systems
- Robustness and Security
- Devices and Applications Support
5G research activities and Open5GCore toolkit developments are supported by Fraunhofer FOKUS Competence Center NGNI  and by the Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) – AV research group .
For more information on Open5GCore, please visit www.Open5GCore.net